Saturday, 16 March 2013

Mini Room Tour

As my What's on my bedside table post went down so well, and I enjoyed putting it together, I thought I'd do a post showing you a bit more of my room!
My room isn't big by any sense, but to me it's very comfortable and cosy! It's predominantly pink because, when I was going through a pink stage, my Dad and I spent a whole day painting it a baby pink colour. I don't mind it, but in the near future I'd like to paint two of the walls turquoise for a bit of a change.

As a way to spice up my room, I decided to fill up my big wall alongside my bed with lots of pictures. I have a big notice board (not pictured) with lots of personal things like photos, plane tickets, photos of friends and notes I've kept from years ago. I also bought a couple of A4 frames from Poundland - using one for a picture of a VW Campervan (who doesn't love them?!) and one with a collage of vintage signs which I printed out from vipxo's blog. It came out really well so you can't tell it's not a photo, and I love it! I also have a mini noticeboard where I pin up sticky notes with things I need to do on them.

I then have my desk from IKEA, which overlooks my garden and the fields behind it. And lastly, on my window sill - I have some CD's, little knick knacks and a few photos. 

And that's basically my room in a little nutshell. Feel free to do a post like this, and if you do then leave it in the comments below!


Also, on a side note, unless you've been living under a rock for the past couple of days - you probably know that there's a possibility we may be losing GFC! This really upsets me as I've worked so hard over to the past years to gain followers and loyal readers, and I'd hate to think I'm losing you all! Anyway, for now at least, you can follow me on bloglovin here to keep up with my posts.

On another note, you've probably noticed my design has completely changed! Thanks to Amy, I have a whole new look to my blog now which I absolutely love - so thank you so much!

Don't forget to nominate me for 'Best Teen Blog' here as well!

11 comments:

  1. Aww, it looks so lovely! I really want a dreamcatcher :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sophie love your new blog layout Blogspot users won't lose GFC only Wordpress, Typepad, etc. users but what we will lose for definite on July 1st is Google Reader which means we won't get to see the blogs we follow's new blogposts on our Dashboard I imported all the blogs I read to Bloglovin' xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your room - it's beautiful & cosy :) I remember going through a pink phase but i had a younger sister who i shared with so it had to fit in with her too :P
    i love the pictures on your wall with the campervan & the tea & biscuits photo :) i love campervans too haha :P also a little nosey at what magazines do you have stacked on your table ? :)
    love the new blog layout - very nice :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The magazines are Company on the top and Glamour on the bottom. :) x

      Delete
  4. You have such a lovely room, so pretty and I love your new blog layout! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your room looks, I want a dreamcatcher similar to that! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. such lovely pictures!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc // youtube

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win the ice neon or fruit pastel collection by models own! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your room is so cute :) I love those pictures- especially the campervan!
    Kaz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. your room is so nice, love the dream catcher(:
    raving-in-denim.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig