Saturday, 2 March 2013

MUA Professional Brow Kit

I've been wanting to try this brow kit for so long, but every time I go to my local Superdrug they're always sold out! Anyway, I went the other day and there was one left, so I just had to pick it up. It comes with 3 colours - a dark brown, a light brown and a blonde/highlight colour, as well as a wax, brow brush and mini tweezers.
I personally won't be using the brow brush because I adore my Real Techniques one way too much, and I doubt I'll use the tweezers either because again I love my Topshop ones! However, I think they're great for travelling and may leave them in the set in case I need them.

Unfortunately the dark brown is slightly too dark for me, and as the shades are very pigmented it's hard to just use a tiny amount. Therefore I use the light brown mixed with it, which is actually an okay colour for me even though my brows are reasonably dark. It's actually only a tiny bit lighter than the shade I previously used from my big 28 palette (which is obviously a nightmare to travel with).


I really like this brow kit and it's such a great price too at £3.50! I was originally going to get the MAC one which is £20, but now I have this I doubt I'll get it for a while. So this is definitely a good alternative!


What are your favourite MUA products?

10 comments:

  1. This looks amazing, I've been wanting one for ages and love that this comes with wax too! Mua is great.

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking for a good brow kit for ages and I think this one will be 'it', thanks for the review :D


    hollyamberrio.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need this kit, it'll be added to my list of things I should buy once the spending ban is over! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so strong doing a spending ban, I could never do one! I spend all the time, it's so bad! x

      Delete
  4. This looks like an amazing product especially for its price! Great review dear! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this too, thanks for the review! xx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks great and such a bargain price!!

    I'm doing a MUA giveaway if you're interested: http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    Kimberley x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tempted to try this, my BrowZings has just ran out!

    Tara
    The Style Rawr!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a wonderful brow kit. Great blog!

    If you get a sec, please check out my latest post. I would love to read your feedback.

    stylishlyinlove.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Every time I go into my Superdrug they are always sold out too! It's so annoying because I really want to try this out! x
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig