Thursday, 28 March 2013

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Cherish

After using my balm stain in the shade Honey (review here) so much, I finally decided to pick up another shade. It took me a while to choose between Cherish, Rendezvous and Darling but in the end I went for Cherish, a girly pink shade. 
These are some of my favourite lip products ever, and I love pairing them with different lip butters. They have a really great colour pay off and there's actually a really good range of colours too.
I think this colour is perfect for any season, but I'd also like to pick up Rendezvous (an orangey coral) for summer because I think it'll look great with a tan!

At £7.99, they're on the pricier side, but with the wear I get out of these I know that they're worth it. I definitely recommend trying them if you haven't already, as well as Revlon's other lip products - they're some of my favourites!


Have you tried the Just Kissable Balm Stains?

7 comments:

  1. It's such a pretty colour! It sounds as though they are worth splashing a bit of money on, I might have to look into them!

    xx

    http://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look so good and it is such a beautiful colour! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely shade! I've actually had my eye on this for a while but I don't think it'd suit me :/ Rendezvous and Crush are my favourites. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that colour, it's really flirty and cute! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the one in honey, and they are by far my favourite lip produt i wear it everyday, and don't know why i havent brought more yet. They're so refreshing and moisturising with amazing colour pay off!xxxxx

    thebeautycave99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. this sounds great! - and what a cute colour!! really have to pick one of these up! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig