Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Outfit | Blue Skater Skirt

Top: Primark
Skirt: Primark
Cardigan: Primark
Tights: New Look
Shoes: New Look

My favourite colour is constantly changing, but right now it's definitely cobalt blue. I bought this skirt plus a couple of other blue things at the weekend from Primark and am obsessed with them all. I also love how thick this skirt is, as sometimes Primark's clothes can be a bit flimsy.
You probably saw this top in one of my last OOTD's, but hopefully you don't mind seeing it again! Again, I've been wearing it non stop!

What's your favourite colour to wear at the moment?

P.S - Don't forget to vote for me for 'Best Teen Blog' here!

8 comments:

  1. I love your outfit and I love that blue too! Such a bright colour for summer! :D I really like your blog! Id love if we could follow each other! :)x
    Sofia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that blue colour, such an amazing colour for spring-summer! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that colour on you! That top is the cutest!
    Imogen <3

    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cat top! xx

    http://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a nice outfit!!x

    http://imillierose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cobalt blue and klein blue are my favourite colours ever! Maybe some times they compete with deep red and black but I never get tired of them bluessss.
    I love the shape of the skirts and I love the tights! Are they deep dark blue or is it just from the filter? :)

    Isabela

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tights are grey, it's just the filter. ;) x

      Delete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig