Saturday, 6 April 2013

A Day Out In Brighton

The other week I headed over to Brighton for the morning to take some photos of the beach for my art final piece, and I thought I'd show you some of the other pictures I took whilst I was there.
I love going to Brighton as it's not too far away from me, and because there's so much to do there. We walked around the beach in the rain and wind and then wandered along the pier for a little while. I absolutely love all the vintage and retro signs on the pier and even bought some chips from one of the cafes - yum!

Have you ever been to Brighton?
P.S - Don't forget to follow on Bloglovin!

7 comments:

  1. It looks so pretty ! I'd love to go to Brighton sometime xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to go, looks so pretty x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so funny, I was in Brighton last week:-) I like your pic of the pier with the waves crashing and the seagulls. Pretty and dramatic:-) If you're bored, you can ready my Brighton post from yesterday on my blog. http://j.mp/XtDDER x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a really fun day!! Did you end up getting any ice cream?

    Clare xxx
    http://a-woman-ofsubstance.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't actually, but I got chips! x

      Delete
  5. looks so pretty, i've never been to Brighton, well my dad told me i have but I don't remember it! Some really pretty photos, I love the Retro signs too! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lived in Brighton for a couple weeks in summer 2010 for an English course. One of my favourite cities ever! So pretty xxx

    scribblesandsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig