Friday, 12 April 2013

Birthday Haul 2013

iPhone 4 / kitten calender / Real Techniques Powder Brush / 16 mug / Matched by Ally Condie / Lush Charity Pot / Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Buttercream / Lush Fizz Tank with 3 bath bombs / Soap & Glory Sugar Crush Body Wash / ice cream phone case, from ebay here / pashmina / MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study / Wuthering Heights by Emily Bronte.
(I also got a couple of tops and some pairs of socks that I forgot to include.)

As you may or may not know, it was my 16th birthday last week - it came around so quickly and I got some lovely presents from my family. All of the presents in the picture are from my family, as I haven't actually seen my friends yet because I left to go on holiday on my birthday itself - but I am seeing them this weekend which I'm really excited about!

As I said, I got some lovely things - my main present was definitely my iPhone 4. I've been wanting an iPhone for years, and so to get one was amazing! I'm also really happy to get some Lush and S&G products, because those are some of my favourite bodycare brands.
On the whole, my birthday went really well and I'm so grateful for everything I received. Thank you for all the birthday messages on Twitter too, they meant a lot!

14 comments:

  1. Happy birthday for last week! Looks like you got some lovely things :) god I can't remember what I got for my 16th!

    Xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday :) Matched is a really good book x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You got some awesome stuff for your birthday! I love that phonecase! xx
    http://styleandsplurging.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy birthday you've received such lovely things

    www.justshazea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy birthday! You got some really great gifts!! :)

    Much love,
    Jennifer x

    artstylelove.com
    @JLouiseArtist

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday! Everything looks gorgeous, the phone case is lovely! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just finished reading the Ally Condie books, I'm seriously in love!

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable haul! Hope you had a lovely sweet sixteen birthday :)

    Inês xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the phone case :) Hope you have a lovely birthday :) x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy birthday! Really want to try the Sugar Crush body wash, the body scrub is amazing x

    www.beths1986.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. happy belated birthday sophie:)
    i've read matched and crossed, they are so good - & i really want to try the soap&glory sugar crush line! I've heard they smell amazing. would you think about doing a button swap?

    Joni X

    www.berry-crumble-xxx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Free Facebook Likes, Free Targeted Facebook Likes, Make Unlimited Likes on your Facebook Fan Page, Facebook Share, Facebook Followers, Facebook Post Like and Share, Twitter Followers, Twitter Tweets, Twitter Favorites, Google Follow, LinkedIn share, Youtube Views Likes and Subscribes
    Social Media Marketing is the easy way to increase your Folow Likes and Subsribes
    getlikefast.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. sounds like you had a wonderful birthday and you got some lovely presents too :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig