Saturday, 20 April 2013

Outfit | Casual Day

White vest: New Look
Green vest: H&M
Jumper: New Look
Jeans: Primark
Ring: Topshop

I haven't done an outfit post in what feels like ages, but I've just had a lot going on! For instance, my 16th birthday (finally!). I also have a lot coming up too - all of my GCSE's are in about 2 weeks, which means less posts - though hopefully I can still get some scheduled. I also have prom, which there will probably be a post on as well.

It was a gorgeous day today and I hope the weather stays like this, as I've been walking home every day after school and it's been so nice outside. Anyway, because of the amazing weather, I decided to do another OOTD.
I've been wearing this thin jumper a lot which I got for my birthday from my parents, and also my friend bought me a pack of three rings from Topshop which I've been loving too. The green vest I've owned for ages, and it actually says 'spring vibes' on it, so I thought it was appropriate.

I hope you've all been having a lovely week, and good luck to anyone else who has GCSE's!

13 comments:

  1. Lovely outfit, your thin jumper is really cute, love the print!
    Good luck with your GCSEs!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfit, love the ring.
    Hope you have fun at prom too. :)
    xx
    http://heroineinheels.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely jumper, you look beautiful! xxx

    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you that's so sweet! x

      Delete
  4. I love the outfit, especially the top, you look really pretty! Enjoy the prom, it will be amazing :) And best of luck with all the exams!

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Please vote for me in the Company blog awards, best fashion - newcomer

    x


    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow this look is so nice ,hope you had fun building it up!
    I am having fun looking at all the lovely details about your outfit!
    And what a pretty background as well! You are gorgious!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh really cute outfit1 And really lovely ring!
    Now I´m following you in GFC and Bloglovin´
    I hope your follow me back!


    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cute outfit! I love throwing on jumpers, they're always so comfy and look great with jeans and leggings :D

    Sophia Meola | A Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. definitely our favourite blog at the moment!
    Devon and Alana
    http://little-fashion-thoughts.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for stopping by our blog - we love yours too!
    would you like to follow eachother?

    lots of love from the casper&pearl girls – a little Aussie fashion brand
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute you are Sophie! Love your top! :)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig