Sunday, 14 April 2013

MAC Paint Pot in Bare Study

For my birthday the other week, I was lucky enough to receive another MAC item. I was originally going to ask for a blusher, but then changed my mind and decided I would like to try out a Paint Pot instead. 
I'm glad I did because I absolutely love this product!
I got it in the colour Bare Study, which is a pretty pale creamy gold colour. On lazy days, I'll apply this to the lid and nothing else, however more recently I've been using it as a base and then applying my Wet & Wild Walking on Eggshells over the top, which I adore. Not only does it add more glitter to this look, but it makes it last literally all day - which eyeshadow normally doesn't for me, even with a good primer. Even this swatch didn't want to budge!

I love this product and will definitely keep on using it - it's made me want to wear eyeshadow a lot more often. I also want to try out some more colours now, like Let's Skate or Painterly.

What's your favourite Paint Pot?

9 comments:

  1. This is a great colour, is it only an eyeshadow or do you reckon you could use it as a highlighter?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried, but I'm sure it could work as a highlighter too! :) x

      Delete
  2. That colour is so pretty! :)

    Maxine, xx
    beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a gorgeous colour. I haven't been lucky enough to try many MAC products yet but their lipsticks are gorgeous!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty colour, I really want to try it! xx

    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so gorgeous! I've nominated you for a Versatile Blogger Award! Check it out on my blog xxx
    scribblesandsparkles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a lovely shade, perfect bade x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have nominated you on my latest post!

    http://shimmerlashes-x.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-versatile-blogger-award.html

    Chloe xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig