Monday, 1 April 2013

March Favourites


One of my New Year's resolutions was to do more monthly favourites posts, which you've probably noticed has pretty much gone down the drain already. However, I really want to try and start again - so here are my March favourites.

Clean & Clear Morning Energy Daily Face Wash - I'm one of those people who will walk into somewhere like Boots and pick up a face wash without having seen it before, and just hope for the best. This was the case with this wash, but I'm actually really happy I bought it because it does a great job of waking me up, and is just a generally nice face wash. Clean & Clear also do lots of different types, so I'd definitely recommend this if you're looking for a new daily wash.


Maybelline Rocket Mascara - I won't talk about this too much because I already did a review about this mascara here. However, I will say that if you haven't tried it yet - you should! It's really good at lengthening and doesn't clump at all, and it's also affordable too.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer - Again, I did a review of this quite recently here. I've been using this religiously for the past month and have been loving it. One thing I would say is the coverage is quite limited, however I don't find that I need a lot and I actually find a lot of concealers too cakey. It's mainly meant for under eyes, but I do also use it on my cheeks where I tend to break out, and it makes the skin appear more healthy and less red.


Garnier Soft Essentials Cleanser and Tropic Vitamin Toner* - I've been absolutely loving using these two products together this month. I'm usually really bad at cleansing and toning because I'm so lazy, however both these products only require one step, and so it's super quick and easy. I reviewed the cleanser here and the toner here too.


Febreeze Air Effects Spray - This is a bit of a random favourite, but I've been wanting to get a nice room spray for a little while, and I picked this up in Tesco's the other week. They have so many different scents, but I got 'spring', and I'm happy I did because it smells fresh but is quite subtle too.


What have you been loving this month?

5 comments:

  1. The face wash looks really nice and brightening! xxx
    http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Wake Me Up foundation, but I've never tried the concealer.

    Maxine, xx
    www.beautybeatsbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to try the concealer, it sounds very nice x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Clean & Clear face wash, I do that thing where I pick up whatever too! But I'm really glad I did, it smells so nice and the little beads really do work!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig