Tuesday, 23 April 2013

My Week In Instagram #4

Barry M Greenberry / took a trip down to Brighton to get photos for my final piece / my cat loves a bit of TV / first iPhone case / selfie on the train / cats being cute / first signs of spring / cat sleeping in my suitcase / 2nd case / Lush birthday goodies / our favourite beach in Cornwall / the most beautiful beach in England I've ever seen! / birthday presents from parents / presents from friends / my new favourite top coat - L'Oreal Confetti / Lush bath bomb (not sure of the name).

I absolutely love doing these posts, as I love instagram and have recently become obsessed (follow me at sophieeemx). Anyway, the past few weeks have been amazing for me - going on holiday with the family, my 16th birthday, and I've just generally been really happy.
Let me know if you like seeing these types of posts, and I'll definitely keep on doing them.
Sorry for the shortness of this post, but I should have some longer ones coming up. I hope you've all been having a lovely week, and feel free to tweet me or comment your instagrams!

6 comments:

  1. I have the melt case too :) LOVE a good iphone case! Happy belated birthday :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I love it! Thank you! :) x

      Delete
  2. Hope you had an amazing birthday, it looks like you got some lovely presents! xxx

    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Confetti top coat - I wear mine a lot!! Hope you had an ace birthday! Thanks for sending me your link after tonight's #bbloggers chat :)

    Caz x
    www.thursdaystorm.com
    caznpolish.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha same! Thanks! And that's ok. :) x

      Delete
  4. Your phone case is so cute. I love it! The beach looks so pretty. I hope this mediocre weather sticks, I'm sick of wearing a coat!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig