Tuesday, 30 April 2013

Purity Conditioning Cleansing Lotion and Facial Wash

Purity Conditioning Cleansing Lotion*
Purity Facial Wash*

I've been using these two products for a few weeks now, and I thought it was about time to review them. 
The first product is a conditioning cleansing lotion, which I really love. The first thing you notice when you apply it is that it is quite thin and runny, however this doesn't bother me to much. I also like how it's not a pure white colour, but a slightly off white, cream colour - which makes me think it's very natural. After cleansing, I use a vitamin toning spray over the top, and this combination leaves my skin feeling amazing. I'm not sure what it is, but my skin just feels so refreshed and very pure. Like I said, I love this product and it's even started to make it's way into my daily routine over my Garnier cleanser.
The next product is a facial wash. I haven't been using this as much as the cleanser, however I do really like it still. Again, it's very refreshing and feels very natural and not at all harsh on my face. The colour is very natural too, it's just generally a great product and I'm definitely going to keep on trying it out.
The only thing I don't like about the product is the packaging. I have absolutely no idea how to work the top part which I think is supposed to be a pump, so I just end up screwing them off instead. If anybody could shed some light on this, let me know - even my Dad couldn't figure it out.
These products definitely beat my expectations, as sometimes with natural products I don't expect that much. However I love these and really want to try more from Purity now.

5 comments:

  1. These both look like amazing products, great review!
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look really nice, and I loved the review! xxx

    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got these too, I love the cleansing lotion! For the lid you push the side with the indented circle down and the other side should pop up, and then tip it upside down and squeeze :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe we could follow each other on Bloglovin and/or GFC?

    Please leave me a comment on my blog and I will follow you!

    http://kstylick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig