Saturday, 4 May 2013

Outfit | T-Shirt Dress

Dress: New Look
Necklace: Accessorize
Socks: Primark
Shoes: New Look
Nails: Essie Turquoise and Caicos

The sun keeps making an appearance recently, which means I've been able to do more outfit posts!

I bought this dress last week, and it was featured in my last haul. I absolutely love t-shirt dresses, I think they're so comfortable but really pretty too. They also go with lots of different things. I also bought these socks last week, and I've been absolutely loving them. They're so cute and dainty and I love wearing them with my brown boots.

What have you been wearing this spring?

13 comments:

  1. Love this dress, it looks so beautiful on you! xxx

    Maddy from http://unstitchedd.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that's so pretty! I love the socks, they make an outfit so much cuter(:
    Niamh


    niamhsdream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dress is so pretty! I have it as a Peplum and the colour is so nice! I have those socks too, great outfit!
    Imogen <3

    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this dress! It's so pretty! xx

    http://velvet-ghost.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute in this outfit

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loooooove the ruffles on your socks!! So adorable :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh this outfit is adorable! Love the frilly socks :)
    Xx

    http://sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. The boots and socks look so cute!

    ellie | mantrapixie | x

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute outfit ~ i love those tee dresses! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have those socks - they're just as great as the topshop ones, they're actually such good quality

    www.skinandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your socks are so cute.. love the outfit! xx

    Gemma | ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig