Saturday, 25 May 2013

My Spring and Summer Nail Polish Picks


If you didn't know by now, I've recently started to become a bit of a nail polish junkie, so I thought it was about time I shared some of my favourites for spring and summer with you all.

1. First is Models Own Feeling Blue, my first (and currently only) Models Own polish. Blues are some of my favourite colours to wear on my nails, as I think they just go really well with my skin tone. I wear them all year round, but they're also perfect for the warmer months too!
2. Next is Essie's Turquoise and Caicos, a recent purchase for me. I really love this colour as it's not too bright (though I do also love my fair share of neon), and it looks really pretty and delicate on the nails.
3. My favourite top coat for summer is the L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat, which I was given for my birthday by one of my friends. I've been wearing this non stop, and I especially like it on the accent nail.
4. Next is a blogger favourite - Essie's Bikini So Teeny - this is such a pretty light blue, and again I love wearing it all year round, but I think it looks best in spring!
5. Everyone went crazy when the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paints came out, and I was no exception. Mine is in the colour Greenberry, and I've gotten so much use out of it, I wear it all the time! I may even go as far to say it's my all time favourite nail polish!
6. As you can see, I have a bit of an obsession with Essie, and my next colour by them is called Fear & Desire. I bought this off Fragrance Direct on the spur of the moment (who can resist Essie at £1.99?!), but I actually really love the colour and it's not like anything else I own, so I can't wait to wear it in the summer.
7. Lastly is the Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Coralista. I was given this by another friend for my birthday (they know me too well), and I've been wearing it on my toes non stop. It's the perfect toe colour and I love it!

What are your favourite nail polishes for summer?
(On a side note, sorry for being a bit absent these past few weeks, I've had my GCSE's! Luckily they're all over now, and I'm on my summer holidays, so I should be able to post more.)

16 comments:

  1. omg all your GCSEs are done?! you're so so lucky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know! For some reason they're a bit earlier this year, and because of my options I don't have any after half term. :) x

      Delete
  2. Hope your gcses went well, mine were 6 years ago but it doesn't feel like it, the stress never leaves you! Lovely nail varnishes, I love the blues! I think blue would suit my skin tone as well but for some reason I i only own one or two, I must change that :)
    Poppy | far away

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have so many exams , hope you get the gcse results you want and love this post

    http://london-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. i still have one exam left.. boo:( hope all yours went well! lovely nail polishes! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still have 3 coming :/ The Models Own Feeling Blue is beautiful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope your GCSE's went well! I really want to try the Barry M gelly nail polishes! xx
    http://mabilicious.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope your exams went well!! My brother is currently doing his too and it brings back all kinds of stressful memories!
    I love all the Essie polishes you have here - feelunique really are the dons of cheap Essie-ness!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all these colours, hope your GCSE's all went well! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely picks, I love Barry M Gelly Shine polishes :)

    Kate xo | http://www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Models Own nail polishes are lovely and the ones that are supposed to be fragranced are fun!

    http://blueeyedb.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Both those Essie colours look so pretty, I have Bikini so Teeny and wear it non stop!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for commenting on my blog.
    I'm your latest follower. Follow back? Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think it is safe to say you are nail varnish junkie, but i am just as bad! I have just brought about 10 for no reason :(. Hope all your exams went well and hope you enjoy your summer.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. so many pretty shades! love the essie's orange one and the confetti is my favourite... such a great effect. x

    I Am A Weapon Of Massive Consumption

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig