Saturday, 25 May 2013
My Spring and Summer Nail Polish Picks
If you didn't know by now, I've recently started to become a bit of a nail polish junkie, so I thought it was about time I shared some of my favourites for spring and summer with you all.
1. First is Models Own Feeling Blue, my first (and currently only) Models Own polish. Blues are some of my favourite colours to wear on my nails, as I think they just go really well with my skin tone. I wear them all year round, but they're also perfect for the warmer months too!
2. Next is Essie's Turquoise and Caicos, a recent purchase for me. I really love this colour as it's not too bright (though I do also love my fair share of neon), and it looks really pretty and delicate on the nails.
3. My favourite top coat for summer is the L'Oreal Confetti Top Coat, which I was given for my birthday by one of my friends. I've been wearing this non stop, and I especially like it on the accent nail.
4. Next is a blogger favourite - Essie's Bikini So Teeny - this is such a pretty light blue, and again I love wearing it all year round, but I think it looks best in spring!
5. Everyone went crazy when the Barry M Gelly Hi Shine Nail Paints came out, and I was no exception. Mine is in the colour Greenberry, and I've gotten so much use out of it, I wear it all the time! I may even go as far to say it's my all time favourite nail polish!
6. As you can see, I have a bit of an obsession with Essie, and my next colour by them is called Fear & Desire. I bought this off Fragrance Direct on the spur of the moment (who can resist Essie at £1.99?!), but I actually really love the colour and it's not like anything else I own, so I can't wait to wear it in the summer.
7. Lastly is the Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Coralista. I was given this by another friend for my birthday (they know me too well), and I've been wearing it on my toes non stop. It's the perfect toe colour and I love it!
What are your favourite nail polishes for summer?
(On a side note, sorry for being a bit absent these past few weeks, I've had my GCSE's! Luckily they're all over now, and I'm on my summer holidays, so I should be able to post more.)