Wednesday, 29 May 2013

Outfit | Cream Lace and Floral Skirt

Lace top: New Look
Vest (underneath): New Look
Skirt: Primark
Tights: New Look
Brogues: Primark
Nails: Essie Bikini So Teeny

Since the sun's been out recently, I decided to put together a summery OOTD. I'd usually wear this outfit with bare legs, but the past couple of days have actually been pretty miserable (it even started to rain while I took these photos), so I threw on some tights with it instead.
I really love this lace top from New Look, it was only around £10 and I get so much use of it! I also love the way it looks with this floral skirt from Primark, it's such a cute, summery outfit.

What's your favourite summer outfit?

14 comments:

  1. I love lacy tops like this right now, they look great with high waisted shorts and skirts and make such a pretty summery outfit!
    Your cat is the cutest!
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look really pretty, I need to get myself a lace top! x

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so in love with that lacy top! I need to get one myself, they just look stunning with a skater skirt or high-waisted jeans x
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I love them with that kind of thing - that's why I wore my skirt quite high waisted. :) x

      Delete
  4. I really love your outfit, especially the lace top! And your cat is so cute :) Thankyou for including me on your blogroll page! xxx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love the skirt, so pretty! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're skirt is so cute!
    I followed your blog, id love it if you could check mine out!

    http://lydiacurtis.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The skirt is so lovely, gorgeous pattern x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your skirt - I love floral!
    Your cat looks so soft and adorable!

    Yinyin xx
    YinyinLoves

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!
    Yours is so cute:) now following you.

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like your skirt and the top! Gorgeous outfit! :) xx


    www.unique-by-the-week.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Omg, your blog is so cute! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Now subscribing. :) And omg! kitty! Love your outfit too!

    Lynn | Makeup With Tea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loooove the print on that skirt, very cute! x

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute skirt! ^^

    -liv
    http://chocolivlovelaugh.blogspot.kr/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig