Sunday, 12 May 2013

Soap & Glory Favourites

Soap & Glory is definitely one of my all time favourite body care brands, and so I thought it was about time I showed you some of my favourite products of theirs.

Breakfast Scrub - What to say about this product, except that it smells amazing! If it wasn't dangerous, I would quite happily eat this for breakfast. It smells like a mixture of honey and oats, which maybe doesn't sound appealing but don't knock it until you've smelt it! I use this a couple of times a week to exfoliate my skin, and it's great at getting rid of any dry patches.

Righteous Butter - I love that S&G do a whole range of mini products now, and one of my favourites is their righteous butter. It has the signature S&G scent and is great at moisturising.

Hand Food - This is one of their most well known products for sure, and I love it! I have really dry hands and so I often chuck this into my handbag to take on the go with me. I do have eczema though so I have to use it sparingly, but I love it all the same.

Sugar Crush Buttercream - Sugar crush is one of Soap & Glory's newer ranges, and their products smell amazing too, and mainly of lime. I got this for Christmas and have been absolutely loving it, and it's so good at moisturising!

Sugar Crush Body Wash - Again, I got this for Christmas and love it. I love the fact that it comes with a pump too, as in the shower this makes it a lot easier to use. I definitely want to buy this again after I run out, though it may be a while until this happens as the bottle is so huge!

Peaches & Clean Face Milk - This is one of the only products I've tried from their skincare range, but so far so good! As it's a face milk, it's very gentle on the skin and, yes, it smells good too. It's also lasted me absolutely ages as well!

Have you tried any products from Soap & Glory? What are your favourites?

13 comments:

  1. Omg i recently bough the soap and glory sugar crush wash and it is defiantly my favorite out of all the soap and glory products

    really liked this post xoxo great blog



    www.london-wardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh I am such a huge Soap & Glory fan and your post made me want to go and buy some new stuff! :)) Hand Food is my all time favorite hand cream, it's SO good and smells amazing! <33

    I am running an International Giveaway on my blog now, and I'd love it if you enter for the chance to win some YSL, Chanel and Essie products!

    XO,
    RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love breakfast scrub, it makes skin look amazing
    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sugar Crsuh is my favourite, I love it! xxx
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just finished a tub of The Breakfast Scrub, miss it already! The sugar crush scent is gorg too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love sugar crush, it smells incredible!
    Poppy | far away

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always seen Soap & Glory in the stores, however I have never bought any or tried any before! It does look good though! I really like your blog! I'm glad that I found it! It would be nice if you could stop by my blog sometime too (I'm from England) as I post my outfits, personal style, likes and much more :) :)

    www.raindropsofsapphire.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should! Thank you! :) x

      Delete
  8. I haven't even tried any of these yet! they look so amazing! xo

    www.trendymetrendyyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh the most perfect brand ever. Hand Food is just my favourite hand cream ever and every time I go in Boots I always smell Sugar Crush but I've never purchased it. Think I will now though!

    Emma | World of dilEMMA
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Peaches and Clean is amazing! I've tried the Sugar Crush body scrub but really want to try the other products in the range too x

    www.beths1986.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. Breakfast scrub is definitely my favourite! I love all their scrubs though, they're so good x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the smell of Soap and Glory products, just amazing. I have tried the hand food but i recently picked up Sugar Crush and wash, can't wait to use them!

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig