Saturday, 18 May 2013

Updated Skincare Routine

Since my last skincare routine was a little while ago now, and almost all of the products have changed, I thought it was time to do an updated one!

Tropic Vitamin Toner* - This was sent to me a while back now, but I've used it pretty much every day since then and it's still going strong. I love using this after my cleanser, as it makes my skin feel so refreshed and really clean. It's on the pricier side so I'm still unsure about repurchasing, but I'm pretty sure I will.

Garnier Soft Essentials Cleanser - I found this new Garnier range quite recently, and have been loving trying out the different products they have. I talked about this in my March favourites, and I really like it! It's really good at getting off my make-up, and it only requires one step too.

Purity Cleanser* - I switch between this and my Garnier cleanser, and this one is more gentle, so I usually choose it on days where I'm not wearing as much make-up. I love how natural it feels though, and I really want to look into trying some more Purity products as they're affordable too.

Garnier Face Wipes - Like I said, I've been trying out Garnier's new line of products, and so recently I picked up the Soft Essentials and Fresh Essentials wipes. I've tried the pink ones before and liked them, and at the moment I'm trialing the green ones - so far so good though! I tend to switch up my face wipes, but I'd have to say that Simple are probably still my favourite.

Clean & Clear Morning Energy Wash - This is probably one of my favourite products in my skincare routine right now. Though I can be lazy when washing my face, I really enjoy using this wash as it contains beads, as well as vitamin C, that are designed to 'wake you up', and I have to say that I find they actually work!

Soap & Glory Peaches and Clean Face Milk - I talked about this in a recent post, so I won't say much except that it smells amazing and I love it!

What are your favourite skincare products?

14 comments:

  1. I love the Clarins tinted face moisturizer for a natural glow and Avene water cleansers especially as don't need to use such heavy products now that summer is coming so it makes a nice change!

    http://hannah-gibbins.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really wanted to try a water cleanser so maybe I'll look at the Avene one, thanks! :) x

      Delete
  2. Brilliant post! I really need some new Skincare bits, there's some bits on three for two in Boots at the mo : )

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Been wanting to try the new Garnier range, these look great! Cute post!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really want to try peaches and clean, love soap and glory skincare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also use the Garnier face wipes, really like it :)
    Amazing post!

    Inês xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of Tropic before, they sound really good! xxx
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been wanting to try the Garnier range too!

    X

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've tried the Garnier wipes and I still prefer my Simple's one although I've been loving the Clean&Clear morning wash at the moment :)

    byandie.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that cleanser so much!!!
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want to try some tropic stuff.

    already follow you lovely, lots of love, Em x


    emtalks.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore the Soap & Glory peaches and clean!
    Your blog is really lovely, I have followed you xxx

    The perks of being a hipster

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great post lovely, found some great new product to try. I love Peaches and Cream too :D Thanks for commenting on my blog darling x

    OutsideBeautyInsideHealth

    ReplyDelete
  13. A lovely post! I'll have to try the Garnier wipes!

    It would be lovely if you could check out my blog too:

    http://blondiesstylefix.blogspot.co.uk/

    Love
    Grace X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig