Wednesday, 5 June 2013

Banggood Make-up Brush Set

Banggood Wool Make-up Brush Set*

I was really excited when Banggood offered me the opportunity to review some of their products, as their website is so varied - they sell so many products and at such reasonable prices too.

When I saw this make-up brush kit, I fell in love. I'm a girly girl at heart and can't resist a bit of pink, and so I just had to have these gorgeous pink make-up brushes. 
They're MAC 'rip-offs', although this didn't really bother me as on the website it doesn't claim that they're MAC or anything like that.

The brushes are surprisingly really soft too, which I think is down to the wool. Some of the bigger brushes like the black powder one do shed slightly, but for the price I think the quality's really good. I especially like the angled brush and think it will be perfect for applying blush and bronzer. I'm also excited to try the eye shadow brushes, as there are quite a few of them included and I've recently got into using eye shadow more.

Also, if you're worried about postage being slow from China, these arrived relatively quickly after about a week!

To check out these make-up brushes (they come in a few different colours) and browse their site, simply go here. Part 2 of what Banggood sent me will be coming up soon, so keep an eye out for it!

What are your favourite bargain make-up brushes?

9 comments:

  1. These look really lovely and I'd love to try them :) Love the hot pink packaging too, it's so girlie! Thank you for sharing love!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! They also come in other colours. :) x

      Delete
  2. They look really nice and very girly! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them :')

    http://makeupandfashiondanielle.blogspot.co.uk/

    Danielle xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look lovely! I'm really tempted to buy some since they are a reasonable price!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. think i need to try these! :)

    http://livbeauty-etc.blogspot.co.uk/

    Liv xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Coucou,

    J'ai eu une agréable surprise en commandant sur le site Banggood. Voici ma commande : http://bellassacoramodebeaute.eklablog.fr/banggood-le-site-a-petits-prix-a106285318

    Bellassacora

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig