Tuesday, 25 June 2013

Deborah Milano Shine Creator Lipstick

Deborah Milano Shine Creator Lipstick*

I was recently sent this lipstick by a brand called Deborah Milano. It's an Italian company that wants to expand into the UK. I'm actually a huge fan of Italian cosmetics - I bought some things from Kiko when I was in Florence (although they're also available from the UK now), and so I was eager to try something from another Italian brand.

They sent me one of their Shine Creator Lipsticks, which is said to 'combine the shine of lip gloss with the comfort of lipstick and the moisturising properties of lip balm'. I have to say, when I saw the colour I immediately judged it and assumed it wasn't for me, but I was actually pleasantly surprised.

When swatched, it comes out as a beigy nude with a hint of pink, and on the lips just gives a pretty wash of colour. I also like that it has SPF, and so it's perfect for wearing if you're heading out in the sun. I think it's going to be great for summer as I don't like to wear anything too heavy when it gets hotter. After browsing their website, I saw that they have a huge range of gorgeous colours, and some of the brighter ones really appealed to me too!

Overall, I'm really impressed by Deborah Milano cosmetics and am definitely going to look into getting some more of their products. 

10 comments:

  1. This lipstick sounds really nice. It's a lovely nude too.

    Emma | World of dilEMMA
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds lovely! And looks super cute!
    I like that international brands are coming to england!

    BlogLovin' | Blog | Facebook
    xoXo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely, I may have to try one of these! xxx
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should try their nail polishes and the lipsticks in the gold packaging. They're amazing :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a really nice colour I'm definitely gonna try it :)

    Anna xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh this looks lovely. I love a shiny lippy :)
    xxx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh that would be great to wear with a smokey eye!

    <3 Kelly | The Patch Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh the colour looks so lovely, I do love a good moisturising lipstick <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, I love your blog great work! Please come and have a look at mine, if you decide to follow me I’ll follow you back :) XxX

    http://howdoyouwearthatx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig