Monday, 17 June 2013

Outfit | Galaxy Leggings

Leggings: She Likes*
Top: New Look
Boots: New Look

I've literally been wanting to try galaxy leggings ever since they came out, and so when I got the opportunity to own a pair, I was so happy! Despite some bunching around the knees in the photo, the S/M size is a perfect fit for me. I paired it with a high-low peplum top from New Look that I love, and it's quite long at the back so it's great with leggings. 

They're not too thin or too thick, for me they're just right. Paper thin leggings are a definite no, but I'm also not keen on really thick ones either, especially now it's warmer! Overall, I really love the leggings - the print is gorgeous and I'm definitely going to get a lot of wear out of them! Don't forget to check out the She Likes store here.

Do you own any galaxy leggings? What do you wear them with?

13 comments:

  1. I wish I had some galaxy leggings because they're so pretty, especially your pair!

    Kathryn x
    enclosedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, they look gorgeous on! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look gorgeous! I'm dying to try a pair but haven't yet bit the bullet! A girl at the Sixth form at my school wore a pair with a retro Adidas shirt and it got me so jealous! Great review!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a gorgeous outfit! :) x

      Delete
  4. I'd probably shy away from buying those leggings, but they look great! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your style, it's so cute and trendy! The legging are amazing!

    -Sandra,
    backto--neverland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I tagged you to do the "If I had £50" TAG! I thought you might like to do it :)
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll go and check it out. :) x

      Delete
  7. ahah they do look rather good !

    http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. aw, your galaxy leggings are super fashionable & you look so so so beautiful aw! <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your blog dear :) and u look soooo pretty :)
    http://fabulositystudio.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am about to follow you, maybe you could follow me too?
    www.charlyb128.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the leggings!!
    I'm new to blogging so id love any advice you have!
    I have followed you.. please follow me back?
    chloe xx
    http://howdoyouwearthatx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig