Saturday, 15 June 2013

Introducing Good Cosmetics

Bielenda Pomegranate Body Butter*
Bielenda Cucumber and Lime Day/Night Cream*
Eveline Fruit Garden Orange Lip Gloss*

Good Cosmetics sells Polish cosmetics and body products for affordable prices, and you don't need to worry about slow or pricey delivery or anything as they are also shipped from the UK.

The first thing I got was a Bielenda Pomegranate Body Butter. To start with, the scent isn't at all artificial - it's quite subtle but really nice at the same time. It's for normal skin which is generally what I have, though it can be dry at times. It's not as thick as something like the Body Shop's body butters, but it's not super thin either, I find it's just the right formulation. I tend to put it on at night and leave it to sink in, and then in the morning my skin is still really moisturised.

My favourite product out of the three is the Bielenda Cucumber and Lime Day/Night Cream. It's designed for combination skin, which is what I have. My skin isn't particularly dry or oily, but this cream is perfect for me. It moisturises my skin without being too intensive but also mattifies it too. Overall, I really love it and it's actually become part of my daily routine now!

The last thing I got is the Eveline Fruit Garden Orange Lip Gloss. To start with, the tube is huge. It doesn't appear that big on camera, but compared to any other lip gloss I own, it's quite a lot larger. It also smells amazing - just like oranges but not in an artificial way. It also isn't sticky either and applies nice and smoothly, and I generally think it's a lovely product!

They also threw in a couple of samples which I haven't had the chance to try yet but I'll let you know how I get on with them.
Overall, I really enjoyed using all of the products, especially the day/night cream, and I'd definitely recommend browsing the website here if you haven't already.

9 comments:

  1. It all looks lovely, I really want to try them! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks lovely, I would like to try these :3

    Have a great day!
    Mathilde.
    parisian-fairytale.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. great review dear! they sound awesome! <3

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review :)

    Edita
    www.pret-a-reporter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. The packaging is so cute! I love the colour of the gloss x

    http://facebeforelace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. These products sound awesome. I like the sound of the body butter.

    Emma | World of dilEMMA
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW, they all sound awesome! I am from Poland and haven't even try them yet! I think I should do it now! ;)

    BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig