Sunday, 9 June 2013

New In - Banggood Accessories

Banggood Bubble Necklace*
Banggood Triangle Necklace*
Banggood Mustache Necklace*
Banggood Nail Polish*

If you saw one of my most recent posts, then you'll know I was kindly offered the chance to review some of Banggood's products, and this is part 2 of what they sent me.

The first thing I received was a bubble necklace. I'm pretty behind on the bubble necklace trend,  but I'm so happy I finally got to try one out, and I absolutely love it. I opted for the pink one as I can't resist a bit of pink, and I'm happy I did as I think it will go with a lot of my clothes. It's on the heavy side so I'm not sure if I could wear this all day, but quality wise it's really nice and I'm so excited to start wearing it.

Next, I got a triangle necklace. I have a bit of a thing about triangles - I don't know what it is, but I just really like the way they look. It's probably the only trend I've actually been ahead on, ha! Anyway, I love this necklace and how long it is too.

My favourite thing that I was sent was the mustache watch. Again, if you know me then you'll know I have a bit of a thing for mustaches as well, and so when I saw this I fell in love. I know I'm going to get so much wear out of this, and I also really like the rose gold detailing!

Lastly, is a nail polish. I suppose it's not an accessory as such, but I decided to include it in this post anyway. It's not as bright as it looks on the website, but I actually still really like it, and it's a dusty rose kind of pink. It's opaque in 2 coats, fast drying and really affordable - what more could you want?

What are your favourite summer accessories?

14 comments:

  1. Love the jewellery, lovely watch too! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that watch!

    http://livbeauty-etc.blogspot.co.uk/

    Liv xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute watch! ps. love your blog design x


    www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chunky necklace!

    laurenslittleblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing ones, they really fit you! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great! I adore that first necklace. (: x

    http://stylishlysierra.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything is so gorgeous! Love that moustache watch!

    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great jacket! My fave summer accessory for the last three years has been my Chloe 2123 sunglasses :)

    http://amodeworld.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. I loveeee all the accessories here, the first necklace makes such a nice summery statement :) also that watch is so cute! following :) xxx

    www.megsbudgetboutique.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the triangle neckless so pretty and could wear it with many outfits.

    P.xx
    greywalls94.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. The triangle necklace and moustache watch are my faves! x

    Alavish.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh I love that mustache watch!! I have a love for all things mustache.....haha and that is such a simple watch.

    Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig