Saturday, 29 June 2013

Rave Review - Touch In SOL Cosmetics





Touch in SOL is a Korean company that sells both cosmetics and skincare and is looking to expand into the US and UK.

The first thing I received was the Pure Dew Water Drop BB Cream*. I was so excited to try this as Asian BB creams are known to be some of the best, but up until now I'd only tried European ones, which have all proved to be quite orange toned. It definitely lived up to my expectations - the colour was a great match for me and it comes in a huge bottle, complete with a handy pump! The coverage is definitely light, but I really like that, especially now it's summer. I'm planning on taking it on holiday with me to Greece as it's very hot there and I want to wear very minimal make-up. The water element of the BB cream makes it feel very fresh and hydrating on the skin, and it has a slight cooling effect, similar to the Rimmel Wake Me Up products. Overall, I'm blown away, I've never been so impressed by a BB cream before!

Next, I got to try the I'm Very Useful Make-Up Boomer*. It's a luminescent base/highlighter, and I was intrigued to try it as I don't own anything like it. I've been using it under my foundation and it gives the face a gorgeous, natural glow. It does contain quite a bit of shimmer, so if that isn't for you I'd maybe give it a miss. At the moment though, I love the dewy skin look, and this has definitely helped me achieve that. It may even be a dupe for something like the MAC Strobe Cream, though I can't say for sure as I haven't tried it myself.

Lastly, I was sent the Feel Like Honey Moon Skin Base*. Their skin bases are some of their best selling products, and I can definitely see why. At first glance, I thought it would have quite a sticky texture (especially because of the honey), but on application it's actually a gel formula that absorbs quickly into the skin. The honey is supposed to firm the skin and revitalize it, and though I haven't noticed a huge difference, I love the way it feels - it's very hydrating. I think it would have been better with a pump, but this doesn't bother me too much and overall I've loved using it.

They also threw in a couple of samples that I'll be showing in a sample round-up post quite soon.

I was so so impressed by Touch in SOL and am definitely going to browse their website and see if there are any other products that take my fancy - I'm intrigued to see if their skincare is as good as their cosmetics! If you're interested in trying out their products, they currently offer free postage from London too!

Have you tried anything from this brand? What did you think?

9 comments:

  1. great post but I have noticed you are always doing sponsored post these days

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, sorry! It hasn't been deliberate, and I've got a lot more of my own posts coming up now. :) x

      Delete
  2. The BB Cream looks lovely, I really want to try it! xxx
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog :)
    Follow on bloglovin?
    www.dyverst.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never heard of this brand before but the BB cream seems lovely! :)) Great post hun!

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, really want to try some of these!

    emgeorgias.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig