Friday, 7 June 2013

Revlon Lip Butter - New Shade Sorbet

I've been a fan of Revlon Lip Butters (you can see my review of some other colours here) since they came out, and so when they released new summer colours I was eager to pick some up.

I was originally going to get the shade Juicy Papaya, as it's a subtle peachy pink that's right up my street. But for some reason I was feeling more adventurous and picked up Sorbet instead, a bright fuchsia. 

What I love about the Lip Butters is how creamy they are - they're really soft and apply perfectly without being patchy at all. They also have a variety of colours, and also some are sheer and some are opaque, so you can go for any look you want. I particularly like the newer colours as none of them contain shimmers and are instead just one colour, which I prefer to the really sparkly ones. And despite not usually being a bright lips person, I absolutely love this Lip Butter! You can apply a small amount for a berry like tint, or build it up for a bright summery look. It's actually my favourite Lip Butter I own!

Have you tried any of the new summer colours? Which one is your favourite?

15 comments:

  1. thats such a gorgeous colour! might have to pick this up myself!

    http://facebeforelace.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks a lovely colour, I have Juicy Papaya and love it!

    Kate xo | http://www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty colour, I really want to get it! xxx

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both this, and Juicy Papaya - but own neither haha, I tried to get my hands on Juicy Papaya last week but sadly it was out of stock, for the millionth time arghh!!

    Holly Mixtures
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww no! Maybe you should order it online? :) x

      Delete
  5. I adore this ahade! It's perfect for evey day! Great post and blog my dear xx

    fashionvitae.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a really nice colour, want!

    www.justshazea.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is great! I love your blog, it’s really cute and I love the way you write. This may sound stalkerish, but I’ve just read through all your posts! Follow and check out me? http://charlottehavs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this color, I'll have to check it out! ~Alex :)

    http://allaboutamazingalex.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Love this color! I don't have any of the Revlon Lip Butters just yet but I think I might try out juicy papaya! Taylor xxx

    www.beautytelltales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been wanting to try a Lip Butter for ages but STILL haven't got round to it. Great choice of colour! Lovely blog too, you've gained a new follower. :)

    heatheresweet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love lip butters too, this is a gorgeous shade!

    www.shesmadeup.blogspot.co.uk
    X

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig