Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Introducing Allumer Jewellery

I recently came across Allumer, a London based jewellery company, and was lucky enough to win their Father's Day competition on Twitter.

Allumer have been featured in Vogue and lots of other big magazines and sell a variety of jewellery. I was sent a couple of different coloured chains and a few bells to try as part of their Allumette collection, where you can mix and match chains and bells to suit your tastes. I think this is a great idea as it means you can personalise your jewellery.

Since receiving the product, I've been browsing their website here and they have some great collections - I adore the one called No Smoke Without Fire, as the bracelets come on a gorgeous zigzag chain. I also like their Matchstick necklaces, as they're very classic and really symbolise the brand, especially as Allumer means 'to light up'.

I really love the pieces they sent me - you can wear them as bell necklaces or bracelets so they're very versatile and I love how they look on. I think it's great how you can hear them as well as see them too!

Have you heard of Allumer and if so, have you ever bought anything from them?

8 comments:

  1. Oh wow, so cute! I love the little bells. I've never heard of this brand, but they have cool stuff :)

    Mabel
    Life of Mabel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw the bells are so adorable! <3 I've never heard about Allumer before but I'll definitely check them out now! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  3. we haven't heard of them before but they look so cute and quirky!!

    mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Arr this looks so cute! I love the colour, I'm really into blue at the moment! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so cute!

    I have a UK only give away on my blog, if you would like to check it out =)

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do! :)

      sophie-said.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  6. They look really cute - I've never heard of it before actually!

    Christina xx
    http://christinathorup.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice jewelry!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig