Thursday, 18 July 2013

Outfit | Turquoise Cutout Dress

Cutout dress: Lashes of London*
Bag: Primark
Shoes: F&F

As you probably know, I was in Greece last week. I absolutely loved it, and am missing it already, but while I was there I managed to take some outfit snaps so I thought I'd share them with you. I was lucky enough to be sent this dress from Lashes of London and I'm in love - skater style items are some of my favourites, and so this dress is me to a T. I'm not super body confident, so at first I wasn't sure about the cut outs, but I actually love them - they add an extra little something to the dress!
I borrowed this cute, almost westerny bag from Primark off my mum, and I really like how it went with the outfit. I also slipped on some simple black pumps (not seen) to go with the bag.
It was quite a heavy denim, but because of the cut outs I actually stayed quite cool in the heat.
Overall, I love the dress and can't wait to wear it more!

What's your favourite summer outfit? 

17 comments:

  1. lovely outfit! the colour is such a pretty sky blue, perfect for summer xo
    http://cloudsandcuticleoil.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *the colour of the dress, silly me!

      Delete
  2. Looks beautiful, I love the colour too! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colour!

    eyesbehindalens.blogspot.co.uk

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress darling, love the cutout detail.

    Elizabeth x

    www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cut-out details on that dress are so interesting and the colour looks great on you!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
  6. The dress is lovely!

    www.lydiacurtis.blogpost.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the dress the colour is amazing - perfect for summer!
    Emma x
    emandthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning dress. Seriously considering purchasing it! Haha

    New follower :)

    Xo, Michelle

    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful dress! I have been really liking the cut-out trend this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow,,thats a very pretty dress! I really loveee the colour <3

    misseharascloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. these pictures are so lovely! love the colour of the dress, it's so summery
    www.marylee31.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That dress is gorgeous, I haven't seen one like it :) Hope you had a lovely holiday too!

    Claire from Stylingo xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The dress looks gorgeous, I love the colour.
    I've never been to Greece but really want to go.

    Hannah x
    http://b-l-a-b.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the colour of your dress!so pretty!:)

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig