Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Delilah Dust Jewellery

Delilah Dust Jewellery*

I was recently sent some gorgeous jewellery from the brand Delilah Dust, and so I thought I'd show you what I got. If you didn't know, Delilah Dust is an online jewellery website where everything is handcrafted and orders are individually made and packaged for the customer. I'd been browsing their website for a while, so I'm really grateful I got to try out a couple of their products!

The first product I was sent was a pink bracelet. It comes on an adjustable cord which has a kind of waxy feel to it, and also comes with a little pine cone charm attached. I think it's absolutely adorable, it's very me and I know I'm going to get a lot of use out of it!
I also got sent a silver necklace. It comes with a small cross attached, and the piece itself is very dainty and pretty. I love it - it's on the shorter side which I like and it goes with pretty much everything! Silver jewellery is my favourite type so again I know I'll be wearing this a lot!

The jewellery is great quality and such good value for money too! I'd definitely recommend checking out their website if you haven't already!

Have you tried anything from Delilah Dust? What did you think?

6 comments:

  1. I will check it out they look really dainty

    ReplyDelete
  2. I´m a huge fan of Delilah Dust although I´m yet to bite the bullet and buy anything yet! All their jewellery is so delicate and pretty!

    Imogen xxx
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I was like that! I definitely want to pick up more now! x

      Delete
  3. I love the cross necklace! xx

    Justine | BRIGHTON DREAM

    ReplyDelete
  4. This stuff looks so pretty, I love their website too! x
    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig