Friday, 9 August 2013

Dove Dailycare Shampoo and Conditioner

I have to say, I'm not really one to blog about haircare. I don't buy a ton of fancy or expensive hair products, I'd much rather buy some make-up or clothes instead. However, recently I picked up a Dove shampoo and conditioner, and I've really had results with them!

For some reason, I've never really thought of Dove as a haircare brand, but when I popped into Tesco the other week, these were on offer and so I decided to give them a try. The only other Dove hair product I've tried was a sample in Marie Claire a while back (remember that?), and I really liked it so I definitely had high expectations for these.

The shampoo is pretty standard, it makes your hair feel nice and clean and adds a bit of shine too. However, it's the conditioner I really love. I add it to the bottom half of my hair (to avoid build up), and it makes my hair feel so smooth. If you didn't know, I have very unruly, frizzy, wavy hair and so I'm always on the hunt for good smoothing products. Overall, I'm really happy I bought these. Compared to more expensive brands like Aussie, they're really cheap - I don't know if the offer is still on but even if it isn't I can't see them being more than a few pounds. 
I'm thinking of trying out Morrocan oil next to see if it helps with my frizz, so let me know if you've tried it.

Have you tried any Dove haircare? What did you think?

7 comments:

  1. I may have to give these a go, especially the conditioner it sounds fab! I have very frizzy wavy hair too so i know what you mean about looking for smoothing products!xx

    VINTAGE TEAPOT | FASHION, BEAUTY & LIFE RAMBLES

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking at Dove's hair care for a while now, the leave in conditioner is meant to be lovely x

    www.crazylins.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh I didn't know they had one, definitely going to try it now - thanks! x

      Delete
  3. Morrocan Oil is amazing for frizz, I think I have exactly the same hair as you and it works really well for me! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never used any dove haircare products but if its anything like their creams i'm sure it'll smell lovely! Wanting the conditioner now! Xx

    H @ Higher&Haya

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love their creams too! And it's definitely worth trying! :) x

      Delete
  5. The conditioner sounds lovely :) I've never tried dove haircare before! Xxx
    frecklesandflawsbeautyblog

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig