Sunday, 18 August 2013

Introducing STYLIGHT

I was recently introduced to a company called STYLIGHT and I was super impressed by their website, so I thought I'd share it will all of you.
At first, it kind of reminded me of Lookbook, as you can share your outfit photos, however on top of this you can also browse through the products that make up these outfits.
Millions of people use it every month - meaning lots of lovely outfits to look at! I don't know about you, but I love looking at other people's outfits - it gives me inspiration for my own.

I also like the fact that you can browse through the clothes, as some of them are from brands that I don't recognise, and so in turn I end up finding lots of new companies to shop at! There's also products from companies I do know - like Wildfox - and at discounted prices too (exciting much!). 
Below is a mini wishlist I made from the products on their site - I especially love the pink t-shirt from Wildfox - it's so me!
Don't forget to visit STYLIGHT's website here, and let me know what you think!
Have you heard of STYLIGHT before? What do you think of them?

7 comments:

  1. Never heard of them before but the website Looks great! That Wildfox top is gorgeous!
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't either, but now I love them! And yeah, I think so too! :) x

      Delete
  2. What a cool website! Defiantly will check them out

    Emma | masqueradebelle09.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you think so! You definitely should! :) x

      Delete
  3. Love all the photos! Such a great post :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog!
    I'm following you now and hope you follow me back!!

    XX
    http://fetish-tokyo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cool website! Thanks for posting about it!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig