Monday, 30 September 2013

A/W Wishlist 2013 - featuring Reiss, John Lewis

I was recently given the opportunity by John Lewis to do a blog post about one of the brands they stock, Reiss. I put together a wishlist of some of my favourite pieces of theirs that I think are perfect for the Autumn and Winter. Reiss is quite pricey, but in my opinion their clothes are definitely worth it - they're such good quality and they sell such classic pieces.

The first thing I picked out was the Giselle Check Frill Dress. I love a long sleeved dress for winter, and this one is gorgeous! I love to wear blues too (as you can probably see from this wishlist). Next is a Lucia Silk Skirt, which again is blue and I absolutely love it. It's very simple yet it could definitely be dressed up with a statement necklace. I then chose a Tigard Peplum Jumper in a gorgeous dusty pink colour. Peplum is a trend I hope never goes out of style as I just love it, and own so much of it, however I don't own a jumper so I think this would be a great staple for A/W!

Next, I picked the Klio Short Sleeve T-Shirt, as even though winter can be cold - I still always like to have a selection of short sleeves to layer with. I also chose Farrah Floral Print Jeans. I would never usually pick out printed jeans, as I tend to be safe and stick with plain ones, however these were too pretty not to put in my wishlist! And lastly, I chose the Joyce Leather Tote Handbag, as every girl needs a good, quality handbag. This one is just a simple but gorgeous plain black one, and I love it!

If you like the look of any of these items from Reiss, or want to take a browse and see what else they sell, you can do so here.

Have you ever tried anything from Reiss?

12 comments:

  1. Love all your picks, reiss is such a lovely classic brand, especially eyeing up that long sleeved dress!
    Imogen ♡
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all these pictured! The third top is lovely!

    great post,
    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that dress, it looks so so pretty! x


    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these!! Especially the top at the top middle
    Saadiya x

    www.thatgirlsaadiya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reiss is one of my favourite brands, all their clothes are just so beautiful and classic. I need to go to more places though to wear more of their stuff! All their dresses are on my wish list!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the jeans, the pattern is so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bag! Looks so spacious and classy :) lovely blog! X

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great post, thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love Reiss. Yes its pricey but so pretty and the Kate M is a fan and she's always dress so fabulously. Agree about the printed trousers, so cute.x lashingsofmascaraon.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've never tried Reiss...but those trousers look lovely!

    www.beautibop.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig