Tuesday, 3 September 2013

London Bloggy Meet 2013

L-R: Becca, Tallulah, Megan, Sophie, Tanja, Thalia, Holly, Kimberley, Me, Perdi.
Me with Sophie & Becca, me with Thalia & Perdi.
(Credits to Tallulah!)
(Credits to Sophie!)

Last Saturday I travelled up to London for Sophie's bloggy meet, which was also my first blog meet up ever. I took the tube up with Thalia and Perdi which made arriving a lot less daunting though! 
Once we got there, we headed to Carnaby before splitting up into groups to go shopping (my little shopping group is pictured in the second to last photo). It mainly consisted of browsing through Boots and hogging the Topshop photo booth. The day was amazing - I literally loved every second, as cliche as it sounds! I got to put a lot names to faces, and also meet some new people and discover some new blogs! It was lovely talking to Thalia too as we found out that we actually have a lot in common (twinsies!). 
We then had lunch in The Diner, which had absolutely delicious food - I just want to go back! It was lovely to have a sit down and talk to everyone properly as well.

Overall, it was a great day and it's definitely made me want to go to more meet ups (if anyone knows of any, just holla). I should have a haul coming soon, with things both from London and also from online.

Have you ever been to any blog meet ups? What did you think of them?

9 comments:

  1. You guys all look amazing! Bet you all had a wonderful time!
    Super jealous
    Estelle x
    letmegoxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had fun! I'd love to go to a meet up one day xx

    Lucy Cole | A UK Fashion, Style and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never been to a meet-up before but they look so fun, I wish I could have gone to this! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like so much fun. I wish I lived closer to London.

    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a lot of fun!


    Emma | masqueradebelle09.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks so much fun! I'd love to go to a blog meet-up sometime! :)
    Amy | http://amysbeautyjournal.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like you all had such a good time, I'm gutted I couldn't go in the end! Next time..

    Louisa's Notebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was so lovely meeting you! Hopefully another meetup will be organised soon!xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig