Friday, 13 September 2013

New Banggood Goodies

I recently received some lovely new things from Banggood so I thought I'd share them with you! If you didn't know, Banggood is an online website that sells a huge variety of products - anything from technology to beauty to fashion.

The first thing is a gorgeous navy blue hobo style bag*. I was really excited to get this as surprisingly I don't own a lot of bags - and the ones I do are only black and tan. The only thing I would say is it has quite a short strap, but luckily it comes with a longer one that you can attach which is really handy!

Next is a purple face sponge*. I've been wanting to pick up a beauty blender type dupe for absolutely ages so I'm so happy that I received this. I also really like the shape of it - I think it will be great for applying liquid foundation. If it works well, you'll most likely be seeing a review of it on my blog, or it'll appear in a monthly favourites.

And lastly is a make-up bag* from the brand Lifestyle. I actually already own a cute little notebook from the same brand which is good quality, and so is this. I love the pretty design on it, and it's the perfect size for carrying around a small amount of make-up for school!

I also received a gorgeous galaxy print dress, which I should hopefully be featuring in an oufit post soon! 
Have you ever tried anything from Banggood?

10 comments:

  1. That makeup bag is lovely! You got some nice items! :)
    www.theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a face sponge and love it so much! It is a really great product for getting a smooth finish. Cute makeup bag too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, that sounds great! Can't wait to try my sponge now! :) x

      Delete
  3. ooh that sponge looks cool!

    Emma | masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww the makeup bag is adorable, love it! The sponge looks lovely, can't wait to hear your thoughts on it hun! :)

    Andrea | RosyChicc

    ReplyDelete
  5. My sister has the same makeup bag!
    It's lovely <3

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest offers and dicount codes with us!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to hear your thoughts on the sponge. Raspberrykiss xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig