Saturday, 21 September 2013

Recent Discoveries

I'm not one to keep up with monthly favourites, so instead I thought I'd do a kind of recent discoveries post, where I show you some products I like that I've picked up in the past couple of weeks.

Tresemme Keratin Smooth Hair Mask - I picked this up when I was in Superdrug the other week and I absolutely love it! It was a bit of an impulse buy because, for some reason, loads of things in Superdrug were on offer for around half price - and so somehow I managed to get this for only about £3! Anyway, I love it - I use it on a weekly basis and it leaves my hair feeling so smooth! I'd really like to try out more of this range now.

Superdrug Deep Action Blemish Gel - I picked this up at the same time as the hair mask, again as an impulse buy (oops). I've been breaking out a bit recently, though I'm not sure why - maybe from stress due to lots of work at school? I'm not saying this is going to get rid of your spot overnight, but for me it definitely reduces the redness, which I'm prone to, and also the size of the spot.

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me - I bought this after already having two other Baby Lips in my collection and loving them, and this one didn't disappoint either! This is probably my favourite colour of the three - it's the most pigmented and gives a nice berry colour without being too much for everyday.

Rimmel 60 Second Nail Polish in Mind The Gap, Victoria - I literally can't get enough of nail polish at the moment, and this colour caught my eye when I was in London for a blog meet up - and the name just made me want it even more. I've been wearing it non-stop, it's such a me colour (blues are my favourites), and the quick drying time is an added bonus too.

Bourjois Colour Boost in Peach On The Beach - I've actually had this for a month or two now, but I've only just properly started using it. I didn't think I would like another lip stain more than my Revlon one, but I was wrong - this beats it for sure! It's so moisturising and I like the range of colours more too, I'd definitely recommend trying these if you haven't already.

Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - This is another thing I picked up on the blog meet up, and now I can't help thinking why didn't I get it earlier! It's such an amazing brush for applying liquid foundation, it blends it in so well and gives a really nice flawless finish. I've also heard good things about the Buffing Brush too, so I might have to pick that up now to see how it compares!

What have you been loving recently?

12 comments:

  1. I keep hearing how much better the Bourjois lip stains are over the Revlon, think I need to go and try these!

    Belle x
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard lots of good things about the Maybelline Baby Lips, may have to give them a shot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't got that colour of baby lips yet, the only one I don't have, but it sounds lovely! That nail colour and name is gorgeous!
    Imogen <3
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is the baby lips a balm as well a lipstick? I'm on the hunt for a good, pigmented balm!
    KJ xo
    www.kathjam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's more of a balm than a lipstick! It's not super moisturising though, but I love love love the colour! :) x

      Delete
  5. Ah, the Baby lips just came out in Slovenia. Super excited to try them :)
    Recently, I've been loving the UD Basics palette :)

    sparklewithlaughter.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really need to try the Bourjois Colour Boosts, they look amazing! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love babay lips, and the real technique brushes! Will have to give the hair mask a go I stick to herbal Essencees one atm.

    Emily
    www.beautybyemily.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything sounds lovely, I want to try the hair mask and the lip crayon.

    Jackie | fashionxfairytale | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good products!

    Great post, Thanks for sharing!:)

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Baby Lips is my favorite lip balm as of late, and I love the sheer color it provides!

    Please check out my giveaway:
    http://lexiluthor.blogspot.com/2013/09/orglamix-review-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've been wearing Peach on the beach all summer and it's actually only the other week that I've started to put it away for more berry colors with autumn and everything :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig