Monday, 7 October 2013

Matalan Movie Club Event

The other day I was lucky enough to attend the Matalan Movie Club event, and so I thought I would share some photos from the day.
The event was held at the Bulgari hotel - it was so posh that they had someone outside the front door, someone inside the door and also someone to press the lift button for you! It was one of the fanciest places I've ever been in my life!

I arrived with the lovely Becca, and firstly we mingled with other bloggers - as well as some people from Matalan - whilst looking at their new 'statements' range and nibbling on canapes. It was great chatting to Livvy and Cailin too, they were so lovely! Matalan's clothes were gorgeous (I especially loved the coats), and so I'd definitely recommend checking them out here if you haven't already. The food was amazing too - the little macaroons and chocolate puddings went down a treat, and the waitress must have been a bit shocked when we all gathered round to take photos of them!

After that, we received our goody bags. Mine contained a black metallic snood, a pack of bracelets and some vouchers, all of which I love - so thank you Matalan!
We then were treated to a private screening of the film Midnight in Paris, complete with popcorn and drinks! I'd never seen it before, but it was a great film and I'd definitely recommend it.

Overall, it was an amazing day and I absolutely loved it. Thank you so much to Matalan for putting it on - we all had such a great time!

7 comments:

  1. Oh lucky, sounds like you had fun! I am loving Matalan's clothing right now. Have been swooning over the website for over a week now and have bookmarked so many things!

    Georgie x

    http://theblondegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like it was such a fun event! Those coats look so lovely!

    Emily | HONEY LOAF x

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds fun!

    Emma from masqueradebelle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like so much fun, sounds like a lovely day and the hotel sounds amazing. Cute how you got a goodie bag and the food sounds like blogger heaven!
    Imogen ♡
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a really cool event, very jealous! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could have gone! This is right up my street x

    http://petitpromise.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig