Sunday, 3 November 2013

Double Zoeva Review - Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush & Graphic Eyes Eyeliner

I was recently sent these two Zoeva products as part of a gift, and as Zoeva is generally quite new to me I thought I would do a quick review of them!

The first product I've been testing out is one of their make-up brushes - the Luxe Sheer Cheek. I'd heard a lot about Zoeva's brushes but had never picked one up myself, so I was really excited to try this out. So far, I'm absolutely loving it! I find it best for applying blush as the shape is perfect for the apples of the cheeks. I also find it works well with highlighter, and would imagine it would for bronzer too, though I haven't tried it myself. The brush is super soft and it feels a lot more expensive than it is, and at £9.50 I'd definitely say it's worth giving a go!

The other product I've been trying out is their Graphic Eyes pencil in the shade Rock and Roll Bride. I'm not a huge eyeliner person as I just can't seem to apply it very well, but I've been persevering and have actually really been enjoying using this! It's a dark brown shade with a bit of red glitter running through it, and I find it's a lovely change from just using black. The pigmentation is amazing, the first time I swatched it I did so quite lightly but it still came out perfectly! Overall, I'd definitely recommend it.

Have you tried anything from Zoeva? What do you think of them?

6 comments:

  1. For some reason I always thought Zoeva was an expensive brand so I never really looked into it that much, and the eyeliner sounds so interesting and different! May have to try some out! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was the same, I thought so too! But it's actually really affordable! :) x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try Zoeva, I have no idea why I haven't yet! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never heard of them before but they sound good, will be looking them up x

    http://yougottabegorgeousx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sophie,
    Thank you for leaving such a sweet comment on my blog! I really do appreciate that.
    Your blog is beautiful, I followed you.
    Have a lovely Sunday!

    Sofie x
    Little green Sofie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep on seeing all this Zooeva brushes everywhere and I really want to give them a go too.

    http://welldressed25.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig