Sunday, 24 November 2013

Outfit | Lace Peplum Top

Top: Matalan
Leggings: River Island
Pumps: F&F

This post is long overdue as I wore this outfit quite a while ago to the Company Beauty Forum event. I absolutely love the lace peplum top I picked up from Matalan, as it's long enough to wear with leggings, and I like that it has three quarter length sleeves too. As you might be able to see, my nails are a turquoise green kind of colour with a pink accent nail. I got these done by Bourjois at the event and I love how they turned out! I also got to meet Fleur and Lily at the event, which was amazing (if you want to see some pictures, check out my Instagram).

What do you think of the peplum trend?

9 comments:

  1. I love lace tops, especially the white ones as they look great with black leather or cotton! MY favourite combo is a lace top with a leather black skater skirt! It looks SUPER cute :')

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this top, it looks really gorgeous on you! x


    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top is so pretty Sophie! I hope you had a good time at the event :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so pretty in this! I really don't suit peplum tops :P

    Kate xo | www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your top, it's so nice and a bit different with the peplum waist! :) You also look fab, as does the weather - where has all the sunshine gone!?

    Also, I don't know if it's because I haven't been on your blog in a while (sorry!) but I LOVE your design.

    ~Hannah xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty outfit, I like the peplum trend but it doesn't suit me x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely outfit. Your top is so cute :)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig