Sunday, 17 November 2013

Possible Christmas List Items #1

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
(Note: I don't own any of the pictures, they are all taken from the links above.)

Seeing as the weather is very grey and gloomy and it's impossible to take a good photo at the moment, I thought I'd do a wishlist post today! It seems a bit early to do a full on Christmas list, so instead I decided to show you some of the things I might be asking for. I'm not planning on asking for a particularly big gift this year, so my list mainly consists of beauty items and clothes!

The first thing is the Antipodes Manuka Honey Mask. I've heard such good things about this and really want to try it for myself now. The only drawback is it's quite expensive, so on the Christmas list it goes! Next is Moroccan Oil, which I've wanted for ages. My hairdresser always uses it after he's cut my hair and it makes it feel so nice and smooth. I would also really like a new perfume, as my current one is nearly used up! I smelt the Gilly Hicks Girl one when I was last in their shop and I loved it.

Next are a couple of clothes items, both from Asos - the first is a gorgeous green smock dress with foxes on - how cute?! And the second is a pair of black sandals. I know it's winter, but I really wanted a nice pair of shoes to wear with dresses and skirts and these are just too pretty! Moving back to skincare, I really want to try something from Origins and so I chose this set of some of their face masks. I've always wanted to give their Drink Up mask a go, and so this set is perfect! And lastly is a blogger favourite, the Emma Hardie Cleansing Balm. I never really splash out on skincare but this sounds amazing!

What do you want for Christmas?

13 comments:

  1. Thank You for sharing such a nice post! Adorable products)
    Wish you a blessed day ahead!

    www.svetusvet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to get the Origins face mask set this year! Think I might have to treat myself to it ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. great wishlist, love the sandals you picked.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look of everything on here, I love the shoes! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want Moroccan Oil too! It seems SO good but it's also really pricey :( :( :( so it's deffo ideal for a christmas list! yay!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and i'm a new follower! I love you blog!

    Sharlotte

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice wishlist!
    The dress is so cute♥

    I'm going to make a Christmas wishlist on my blog soon,haha:)

    http://relocatewonderland.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. getting into hair oils lately!

    zofia xo
    littlemisspradaxo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great picks for christmas. My christmas wish list contests of candles, make up and books.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the look of that dress. ASOS have had quite a few fox designs on their website lately.

    IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just wanted to say that I really enjoy your blog! Keep up the great work ♡

    PS: May I invite you to my giveaway?

    Win a SUITSUIT luggage set (value €407) on my blog:

    www.freshminhtea.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That fox dress is so nice! I so want that
    xxx
    Lydia
    blue-slushy.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig