Sunday, 1 December 2013

Possible Christmas List Items #2

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7
(Note: I don't own any of these pictures, they are all taken from the links above.)

As I've had a pretty busy weekend, I thought I would do another list of possible things I might be asking for this Christmas. On another side note, sorry if there hasn't been a huge amount of posts recently, school has been quite hectic! I've never had a specific day to post on before, but it seems as if it's slowly becoming Sunday!

The first thing that I might have to pop on my list is the Maybelline Colour Tattoo in On and On Bronze, because believe it or not - I still don't own this yet! I've heard so many great things about it that now I just have to have it. Next, I always put things from Lush on my list every year, as I love baths in winter. I used the picture of their magic wands, but really I'd be happy with anything from Lush! Another blogger favourite item that I might ask for is the Nuxe Reve de Miel lip balm. I've wanted to buy this for ages but have never gotten round to it, so I might have to ask for it for Christmas instead.

Next is something I think was released fairly recently, and it's Sam's Picks of the Real Techniques brushes. I actually own quite a few RT brushes already, but surprisingly none of these! I particularly want to try the buffing brush. Another fairly new release is the Rimmel Space Dust polishes - because if you didn't know by now, I'm a huge nail polish junkie so these just had to go on my list! I also really want to try the Bourjois Happy Light primer, as I love their new foundation from the same range. Lastly is another smock dress from ASOS, and this time it's a black one with a blue and floral pattern, which I really like.

What do you want for Christmas?

8 comments:

  1. i have the maybelline colour tattoo and i love it, i wear it pretty much everyday under my eyeshadow xxx
    mollyox.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the wish list, I really want to try the Reve de Miel too! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD 

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want the RT brushes too, but they aren't available here in Norway:( Love your blog and I followed you via Google Friend Connect & Bloglovin'.. I would appreciate it if you followed me back xx

    Beautyandurban.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, wow. I didn't know that there was a new RT brushes collection set. What a great idea for a Christmas gift! For me, I'd love to receive a MAC blush, I surprisingly don't have enough pink toned blushes since I've been into coral blushes lately. A girl can never have too many blushes, haha. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You MUST get the Maybelline 24HR Color Tattoo in On And On Bronze! I love that colour!

    Madeline - Wonderland In A Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want the Real Technique Brush sets! I have the stippling brush and it' s such a great brush i would like to try them all.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog! I recently did the review of Maybelline color tattoos and I just posted my new blog post :)
    That would be so lovely if you could visit my blog and check out some of my post :)

    http://mayumi1992.blogspot.jp

    Thanks!
    oh and I just followed your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig