Wednesday, 9 April 2014

Outfit | Spring Daytime Look

It's been absolutely ages since I last did an outfit post, but hopefully I can start doing them again as they seem to go down really well with all of you.

Top: New Look
Jeans: Primark
Jumper: Primark
Necklace: New Look

This has been one of my favourite outfits to wear so far this season. I absolutely love my charcoal grey skinny jeans from Primark - they’re great dupes for the Topshop super soft super skinny jeans too, and at only £11 they’re a bargain. I paired them with a bright red sleeveless top from New Look, which could probably be worn all year round, and a chunky gold necklace - also from New Look. To make sure I stay fairly warm, I also like to wear my really oversized chunky knit cardigan from Primark. I think it goes great with fairly tight clothing, as otherwise the outfit can look a bit too baggy. Overall, I really love this outfit and I will definitely be wearing a lot over the next few months.

What's your favourite springtime look?

8 comments:

  1. I LOVE your outfit! That top is beautiful :)
    xxElise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That top is very spring-esque! Looking lovely Soph :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the top from New Look... it's on my wish list at the moment, as well as the dress and the playsuit in the same pattern! x

    www.little-miss-disney.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I had no idea there was a dress or playsuit, I might have to pick those up! x

      Delete
  4. I love that cardie, it looks lovely with the sleeveless top, so cosy and cute, it looks so much like the topshop one too!
    Imogen
    www.eloquenceandflair.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig