Wednesday, 1 January 2014

New In: H&M Boots and Clutch

H&M Boots and Clutch*

Before I start, I just want to take the chance to wish you all a happy new year, and to say thank you to everyone who has supported my blog throughout 2013 - I managed to reach 500 Bloglovin followers last night which was amazing, so thank you!

Anyway, I was recently contacted by Bloggers Edit about trying out some H&M products, and as H&M is one of my favourite clothes shops, I jumped at the chance! 

The first thing I received was a pair of black heeled boots. I've actually been searching for a similar pair to these for ages now, and so when they came in the post I was so so happy - if you know me then you've probably heard me raving about these a lot recently. I ordered a 4, which is my normal size, and they fit perfectly. I'm not usually a heel girl, but these are so comfy and I absolutely love them! I've worn them a couple of times now and I can easily see them becoming my new favourite pair of shoes.

I also received a gorgeous black and gold clutch bag. When I saw this online, I wasn't sure if I'd like it or not, but when it came I actually ended up loving it! I love the cut out effect it has, and I think it would be great when going out in the evening. It also has a longer strap inside which means you don't always have to carry it around. I actually have quite a formal party coming up this month so I'll probably end up taking this! 

What have you bought from H&M recently?

23 comments:

  1. The clutch is so lovely and it looks expensive too :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE that clutch! I love those boots too I've been looking for some for such a long time just like those ones!

    Jamie-Lee | Glitter Infatuation | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love both items! Happy new year :)
    x
    http://sassyc0c0.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the boots! I've been looking for a nice pair of booties forever!

    http://lizlovesmakeupx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Chelsea boots like this, I have two pairs and wear them both to death!

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the boots, H&M is so good for accesories

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your boots are soo nice! I've been searching for the perfect ankle boots but after all these sales all the good stock is gone haha


    I was wondering if you would like to swap blog buttons for the month of Jan?Starting Jan 1 I am swapping buttons with a few bloggers so we can all gain some exposure. If would like to then email me at shivani@glamdiaries.com

    Happy New Year! :)

    ~ Shivani (GlamDiaries.com)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've seen that clutch everywhere and love it! Those boots look like great staple boots too :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in LOVE with those boots! I've had my eyes on them for quite some time now but somehow I always end up thinking "You got enough pair of boots..." (though I think I might be about to give in! Haha)

    Tania x
    thetaniadiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow those boots are gorgeous! I've not bought anything from H&M recently, but I'm so tempted to buy those boots.

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the boots, they look so pretty! x

    Maddy from UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a pretty clutch!

    Now following you on GFC & Bloglovin

    www.studdedkisses.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love love love you're blog!! And those boots are amazing!!! Ive been looking for a cute pair like this for awhile now! I didn't want some that were too high to too short but these are perfect! I just followed your blog! Cant wait to read more posts :)

    http://ncolesnotes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've recently bought some knuckle rings in H&M but I LOVE this clutch bag - so perfect for every occassion!

    Mademoiselle-Lala.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. That clutch is beautiful, I'm in need of a going out bag! I was in H&M today but didn't spot it, picked up a dainty gold necklace instead of a bargain £1.99! x

    The Beauty Drawer

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello sweety! I just found your blog, it's very nice. Keep it up with the good work!

    Andera | www.universulanderei.ro

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous boots! I have a pair similar to them from Top Shop!
    Emily | PENNY RUGBURN 

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have the almost EXACT same designed boots from Kurt Geiger!!!! I first doubt that it was from them! haha This is my first time seeing your blog but I love it!! That would be so lovely if you could visit my blog and check out some of my post :)

    http://mayumi1992.blogspot.jp

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love them both, what have you worn the boots with? I think as I mostly wear dresses they might be harder to style

    Cornelia - Ineffable Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually find they go with lots of things - I wore them with black leggings and a jumper when I went out the other day and they looked great! x

      Delete
  20. These items are lovely, I really like the clutch
    http://alittlebitofjenn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  21. LOVE those boots, hadn't heard of the bloggers edit before either, checking that out now :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig