Sunday, 15 June 2014

Mini Summer Lookbook | Dresses

I know I haven't posted in ages - as you may be able to tell I have upgraded my camera - and it took a while switching over. I'm having a bit of trouble with the video at the moment and getting it onto my computer (if anyone else has the Canon EOS M and can help, let me know), so the Youtube aspect may be put on hold for a while. Anyway, I'm finally back with a little mini lookbook, showing you a couple of dresses that I think are perfect for Summer!

Outfit 1 -
Dress: Chi Chi*
Shoes: Primark
Nails: Barry M Pomegranate

Outfit 2 -
Dress: Wal G*

I absolutely love the first dress from Chi Chi because white is really on trend this season, plus it's a great formal option for something like prom. I also love the Wal G dress because it's more of a casual option, and the collar is really pretty too. I paired them both with flats, but you could easily wear them with anything.

What's your favourite dress for summer?

8 comments:

  1. Lovely outfits - the second dress is really pretty! :)
    theemeralddove21.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love both of them! My favorite dress for the summer is my peter pan collared dress :)

    Zoe
    http://thatszoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, peter pan collars are a must! :) x

      Delete
  3. Love the outfits, the second one in particular. Its super cute and pretty

    xoxo
    TheBlahQueen
    Lakme Absolute Gloss Addict Review, Price And Swatches

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Wal G dress. So pretty!
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty Sophie :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these two outfits! I live in Australia so it's winter at the moment for me, but I feel like I could wear the second dress in all seasons :)
    - C
    Claudine Converses

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig