1. Walking on the beach in any weather.
2. All the dogs - there are so many!
3. The cute little restaurants you find that have amazing food and great, friendly service.
4. The gorgeous views - as you can see from the second photo, I had a really pretty sea view which was one of my favourite things about my room.
5. The friendly people!
6. The Eden Project - I went for the first time this holiday (the little collection of cacti I got are from there) and it was such an amazing place - I'd definitely recommend going if you haven't.
7. The stunning beaches and the sea in general.
8. All the food!
9. The different walks you can do - from early morning walks by the lake to longer treks up steep hills, you get the chance to see some great views.
10. The relaxed and simple life that people have.
As you can see, my family, friend and I had a great time and hopefully I get to go there again next year!
Have you ever been to Cornwall?