Friday 14 November 2014

Winter Warmers Wishlist

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6.

Today I have another wishlist for you - and this one is winter inspired. I'm not sure if it's officially winter yet, but it's been so cold recently it might as well be! 

The first things on my wishlist are a few clothing bits. I absolutely adore this teddy dressing gown from Topshop - it's so cute! I love the little hood, and a dressing gown is always an essential for winter too. Next is a Christmas jumper - I know it's a bit early to be cracking these out, but I feel like this one is more winter themed so you could probably get away with it. It looks so cosy too! Also from Topshop is a green fluffy jumper. I already own a black one from Primark but I feel like this one seems like a lot better quality, and I really like the colour as well.

Next is this adorable brown backpack from Roamans. It’s practical and the perfect size to throw in all of your essentials and go! I also included this pair of boots from Loveclothing. I don't own many boots, but they seem like a winter essential and I love the heel on these ones. And lastly is a beanie from the brand Reason. I'm definitely a beanie lover, and this one just looks like the perfect size and colour.

What's on your winter wishlist?

11 comments:

  1. I love the look of that dressing gown, so cute!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. The dressing gown is too cute, it's on my wishlist too! :)

    www.bellechaton.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, I love the fluffy jumper, it looks soooo cozy!
    x
    Eden x // edenroses // enter my giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. That dressing gown is so cute! Need that in my life!

    Hannah Heartss x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been wanting a new dressing gown for a while, that one looks so cute!

    Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the boots, the chunky heel looks so good!

    Carolyn x

    http://carolynssimplelife.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want that teddy dressing gown, looks sooo comfy :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love everything on your wishlist. I have been looking for a Christmas sweater, but I haven't had any luck. The robe is so adorable though!

    Aissa // tea in january

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dressing gown is soooo cute !
    I have a fluffy extra-cute onesie on my whishlist ;)
    x

    Feathers and Brushes | Swiss | Beauty & Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely picks! I love the green jumper from Topshop, it looks so cosy! I also love the Christmas jumper and how it's festive without being tacky.

    xx Mimmi, Muted Mornings

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig