Thursday 18 December 2014

On My To-Read List

I decided to do an extra post this week as I had a bit more time on my hands. I also wanted to do something a little bit different and more lifestyle-based, so I thought I'd talk about the books that are currently on my 'to-read' list. I love a good read when I get a chance, but generally school etc takes over and so I only really get time during the holidays.

First up is Mindy Kaling's autobiography, which I think I mentioned in a wishlist a while ago and have finally gotten round to buying. I love the show The Mindy Project, and she's just a hilarious person in general so I can't wait to read this. Next is a John Green book - Will Grayson, Will Grayson. I love John Green's books and I'm slowly making my way through them all (highly recommend Looking For Alaska/Paper Towns), so hopefully this one will be just as good.

I also bought the very hyped-up book - Girl Online - by Zoella. I personally can't wait to read this as I love seeing the success of other bloggers and youtubers. Next is another autobiography, this time by Amy Poehler. Again, I love her in the TV show Parks and Recreation so I'm sure this will be a great read. And lastly is the final book in the I Am Number Four series - the Revenge of Seven. If you haven't heard of these books, check them out - they're amazing, as is the film!

What's on your to-read list - any of these?

10 comments:

  1. A lot of these are on my to-read list to, and the ones that I have already read of them have been great!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post. I love John Green!

    www.bellechaton.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVED Mindy Kaling's book! She's amazing. And I'm dying to read Amy Poehler's.

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should, I've just started it and so far so good! :) x

      Delete
  4. there's a few i want to read here too!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i really want to get my hands on girl online! also amy poehler's i'm sure will be amazing! x x

    Angela // The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  6. SO many great books! I want to read Zoe's as well!
    xo ClassToCloset

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great picks!! Really need to start reading again, such great books out there :)

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love john green as well, need to put that on my list!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle // bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've read Mindy's book and I really liked it! She's hilarious :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig