Tuesday 10 May 2016

Eloquence Skincare

A little while ago I was kindly sent some skincare products* to try out from the brand Eloquence. They're a luxury skincare brand and sent me a set of five different items - a few of the products contain collagen and so are good for anti-ageing, however I personally wasn't too fussed about this.

My favourite product is probably the Protect & Repair 24hr Cream. I was getting a bit tired of my usual moisturiser anyway and found that it wasn't rich enough, but was so impressed by this! It sinks in quickly and leaves my skin feeling smooth, and also has a nice scent. It also comes with a pump which I found handy and hygienic. The other product I adored was the Purifying Facial Cleanser, and I went through it so fast! This cleanser does exactly what it says - it gives a deep, clarifying cleanse and leaves your face feeling purified. I honestly loved using it and definitely noticed a difference in the condition of my skin.

I wasn't sure how I'd get on with the serum as it's not usually a product that I would use, especially as it was firming, but I found it was a nice occasional addition to my routine if my skin felt like it needed something extra. It was the same with the eye gel - again not something I would normally reach for. However, I found it really refreshing and actually enjoyed using it. Lastly is the Nourishing Treatment Oil. It says you can use it on skin, hair and nails but I mostly stuck to using it on my body. I'm not used to applying oils as I'll usually use lotions or body butters but I really like how moisturising it is. I do generally have quite dry skin so I'll definitely crack this out when I want to use something a bit richer.

Overall, I've loved trying out these new skincare products and many made it into my daily routine. I'd recommend checking out the brand if you haven't already as they have a great range to choose from.

1 comment:

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig