Sunday 31 August 2014

Hair Saviours

Since dying my hair, I've been trying to take better care of it to keep it looking smooth and nourished. Plus, I use heat on it nearly every day too so it can definitely be dry at times! Today I wanted to share my current favourite products in my hair routine...

Dove Nourishing Oil Care Spray: I bought this about a month ago in the Boots clearance, so I'm not sure if it's still available, but I absolutely love it! I pop this on after straightening my hair and it helps get rid of all my frizz and leaves my hair looking much smoother. You can use it on either wet or dry hair and I've definitely seen an improvement since I've been using it.

Trevor Sorbie Colour Enhance Oil: I picked this up after having my hair dyed, hoping it would be a cheaper version of the popular (and quite pricey) Moroccan Oil. I've had it used on my hair a few times but just haven't gotten around to ordering it yet, so I thought this would do for the time being. I actually really like it - normally I mix it with the next product after using heat to control frizz.

Chill* ed lush Oil/Serum*: I got sent this a little while back and have been meaning to mention it for some time, because it's become a staple in my hair routine! Similar to the Trevor Sorbie Oil, I pop it on my hair in small amounts and it just tames it and keeps it looking nice. It smells amazing too - kind of fruity, which I love. Also, the pump is super handy!

John Frieda Go Blonder Controlled Lightening Spray: This is my most recent purchase, and it's specifically aimed at people with blonde hair. If you saw the post with before and after pictures of my hair, you'll see it's gone a dark blonde kind of colour, and as much as I adore it - I really want to go even lighter. I wasn't expecting much but I have noticed a difference (as have other people) - so I'd definitely recommend trying it out!

What are your favourite hair products?

7 comments:

  1. Oooh, I need to give some of these things a go, I need to take more care of my hair! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the John Frieda spray! My hair goes lighter in the summer anyway so it's perfect for winter when it's a bit dull outside! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of the Trevor Sorbie oil, it looks so lovely!
    Maddy, xo // UNSTITCHEDD

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Dove spray is amazing!! I use it all the time and it leaves no build up and my ends always feel really soft. Theres alway Urban Fudge 3in1 argan oil cream, its really nice to use on damp hair and helped me repair mine after frequent dying! x

    http://xxchloescloset.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that sounds great, I'll definitely look into it! :) x

      Delete
  5. I've been loving the Dove oil spray :)

    Kate xo // www.beautybabbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want to try the Trevor Sorbie oil!

    JordanAlice

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig