Sunday, 21 June 2015

Outfit | Summer Playsuit & Kimono

Playsuit: New Look (similar)
Kimono: New Look (now on sale!)
Shoes: Topshop
Nails: Barry M Kiwi

Today I thought I'd do an outfit post - I haven't done one of these in absolutely ages (about a year actually) but now the weather's a bit warmer my garden makes a nice backdrop for the photos!
This was an outfit which I wore to my friend's party the other day - I love this black and white playsuit, which I bought from New Look quite a while ago, as it's so easy to wear. I also adore this kimono - the pattern is so pretty and I can't wait to wear it more during the summer. I paired these with a pair of black and white casual plimsoles/trainers from Topshop - these are my go to shoes as you can put them with pretty much everything!

What's your favourite thing to wear for summer?

13 comments:

  1. Aw that's such a lovely outfit! I really want to get a kimono, they look so fun and easy to wear. I'm thinking I may have to go on a little shopping trip sometime soon haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit hun!

    Especially the kimono! Definitely a great piece to layer on in summer!

    Lauren <3 xx | laurlauu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore playsuits and can't wait to get back into one, just need to lose quite a bit more weight first. You look amazing!

    Meme xx

    New Blog post:
    'Beautiful = Natural'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit,you look beautiful.I love your kimono,the print is so pretty <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty and summer outfit! I'm loving the combo of the playsuit and the kimono.
    xx
    Fashion Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty ! I'm totally in love with this look.
    Following you !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the playsuit so much, this is such a cute outfit!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your outfit is really gorgeous! You have great taste x
    Inflatable Mattress Review at MyInflatablePoly.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obsessed with that kimono <3

    Jasmine Ward | http://jasmine-ward.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig