Sunday 21 June 2015

Outfit | Summer Playsuit & Kimono

Playsuit: New Look (similar)
Kimono: New Look (now on sale!)
Shoes: Topshop
Nails: Barry M Kiwi

Today I thought I'd do an outfit post - I haven't done one of these in absolutely ages (about a year actually) but now the weather's a bit warmer my garden makes a nice backdrop for the photos!
This was an outfit which I wore to my friend's party the other day - I love this black and white playsuit, which I bought from New Look quite a while ago, as it's so easy to wear. I also adore this kimono - the pattern is so pretty and I can't wait to wear it more during the summer. I paired these with a pair of black and white casual plimsoles/trainers from Topshop - these are my go to shoes as you can put them with pretty much everything!

What's your favourite thing to wear for summer?

13 comments:

  1. Aw that's such a lovely outfit! I really want to get a kimono, they look so fun and easy to wear. I'm thinking I may have to go on a little shopping trip sometime soon haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute outfit hun!

    Especially the kimono! Definitely a great piece to layer on in summer!

    Lauren <3 xx | laurlauu

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore playsuits and can't wait to get back into one, just need to lose quite a bit more weight first. You look amazing!

    Meme xx

    New Blog post:
    'Beautiful = Natural'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely outfit,you look beautiful.I love your kimono,the print is so pretty <3

    Valentina from FASHION with VALENTINA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really love the kimono, this is such a pretty outfit!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really pretty and summer outfit! I'm loving the combo of the playsuit and the kimono.
    xx
    Fashion Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so pretty ! I'm totally in love with this look.
    Following you !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the playsuit so much, this is such a cute outfit!

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is really gorgeous! You have great taste x
    Inflatable Mattress Review at MyInflatablePoly.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Obsessed with that kimono <3

    Jasmine Ward | http://jasmine-ward.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Blogger & Blogspot Templates from pipdig